Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nokia 7610 Supernova


The Nokia 7610 Supernova is a sliderphone with a 3.2 megapixel camera and TV-out port. It's the flagship of the Supernova series and it has the ability to record high quality video at 30 frames per second. A smart feature of the Nokia 7610 Supernova is it's keypad illumination color, which along with the onscreen theme, automatically changes depending on the current environment. Available in two colours, with two XpressOn covers included with each colour.

Nokia 7610 Supernova Specifications & Features


Nokia 7610 Supernova Screen
2 Inch 16.7 Million Colour QVGA Screen (320 x 240 Pixels)
Nokia 7610 Supernova Imaging
3.2 Megapixel Camera
8 x Digital Zoom
Dual LED Flash
2 Way Camera Key
Video Record (MPEG4, VGA & CIF)
Video Player (MPEG4 & 3GPP)
Video Streaming
Video Playback via TV Out Cable
Colour Themes
Animated Wallpapers
Screensaver
Nokia 7610 Supernova Messaging
SMS (Text Messaging)
MMS (Multimedia Messaging)
Nokia Xpress Audio Messaging
Instant Messaging
Email
Nokia 7610 Supernova Sound
Music Player (MP3, AAC & eAAC+)
2 Way Music Key
FM Radio RDS
Video, MP3, AAC, eAAC+ & Polyphonic Tones
Nokia 7610 Supernova Entertainment
Java™ Games
Downloadable Games
Nokia 7610 Supernova Connectivity
Bluetooth®
USB
TV Out
2.5mm AV Connector
EDGE
GPRS
Nokia 7610 Supernova Network
Quad Band Technology (GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800 & GSM 1900)
Nokia 7610 Supernova Internet
WAP 2.0
XHTML Browser
OMA DRM 2.0
Windows Media DRM
Nokia 7610 Supernova Memory & Talk Time
64 Mbytes Memory plus MicroSD™ Memory Card Support up to 2 Gbytes
5.4 Hours Talk Time
300 Hours Standby
Nokia 7610 Supernova Weight & Size
99 g
98 x 48 x 15 mm
Nokia 7610 Supernova

5 comments:

funclub said...

wether any problems with this piece

Unknown said...

I love this phone! I recently bought it and coz I'm a girl.....I love this girly phone as it has a mirror like finish! not that I keep on staring at my face but coz girls love shiny and bejewelled things like diamonds! its really shiny and the keypad looks amazing! the camera quality is really nice as its 3.2 MP with dual led flash! there r sum gr8 applications like Windows Live Messenger, Opera Mini, Converson table, Maps, etc. As I'm a Science student I need a lot of scientific calculator! as I cant carry a sc. calc always this phone helps me out with its gr8 sc. calc! also the sound quality is high due to gr8 speakers, theme colorizer is addicting n the display is gr8 due to 16.7 million colors! it cumz wid a 2gb microSD card which is gr8 as u don hv to waste more money! there a tv out cable which is gr8! but there no usb cable! I'm lucky as I already had one in my house which came wid Nokia 5130 Xpress music! In all its a gr8 phone and the slide is gr8 and the phone is worth ur money!

Unknown said...

Also I forgot to mention the phone can get scratches easily so plzzzzzz put a scratch guard without fail!! it really helps o protect the phone from finger prints n scratches!!!!! changing the Xpress on covers seem risky to me as I'm scared I'll break the slider part!

Pooja said...

According to me, the Nokia 7610 Supernova is mainly meant for the female crowd. I really like slider phones and this one is the latest and has good features. The design of the phone is mind blowing. I am impressed with the call quality, its really good.For more details refer nokia 7610 supernova

Unknown said...

Great phone packed with solid features and backed by Nokia's easy to use software..
r4i